Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 9634 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:35 PM
Default WCIF 1967 Chevy Impala (supernatural)
For the longest time now I have been looking for the 1967 Chevy Impala from Supernatural, preferably in black so it looks like the one from the show but as its my dream car, any colour is good. I've found Impala's, but only modern ones, I'm looking for the '67 model. can anyone please help?

And yes, I know that one pic has a 2door, the other a 4 door, but thats how the show is, They've got more than one car and the number of doors seems to magically change depending on if there's a passenger in the back or not. lol. either/or is fine.
all help appreciated.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 10:24 PM
Banned
#3 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:10 AM
^ That's Sims3. This is the Sims2 WCIF section.
Theorist
#4 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:26 PM
When I read this, I thought "Oooh, Mythbusters fan". I guess not =P

Can't help you, but good luck =)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:45 PM
The original post is pushing two years old. I imagine the OP has found it by now, if it exists.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:04 PM
Default I'm lookin' too
Have you found one? If so PLEASE tell me. I've been trying to find a 1967 Impala too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darby
The original post is pushing two years old. I imagine the OP has found it by now, if it exists.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 7:05 AM
Unfortunately this doesn't appear to exist. I searched all the usual suspects for cars and found lots of requests for this but none that were ever fulfilled. Most of the threads I saw mentioned that the meshes that could be used for it were just way too high poly and they were incomplete. This thread does mention someone finding a lower poly mesh and that fresh prince was supposed to have been working on making the car but apparently he either never finished it or just decided to make it for sims 3 instead.

Section jump