Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 5036 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Kimmi101 : 25th Dec 2010 at 6:00 AM.
Playable Grim Reaper?
(Sorry if I didn't post this in the right place..) 'Ello peepz. I've been looking for a playable Grim Reaper, I've searched all day, and nothing. Finally, I found a solution, I made two sims, killed one with the Slider hack thing. When Grim came, I paused the game and used the NRaas (I forgot which one I downloaded, sorry ) And went to the CAS screen with him, I went to his icon at the bottom, and clicked 'Saved to bin'. I restarted my game (not computer) And went to CAS. I could then pick the grim character, yay! And, you can change him to female and her skin will be pitch black, same with changing him into normal clothes. Haven't tried having kids yet, but I'll test that~

Baibai

EDIT: If you look at my reply below, the kids do turn out black, and the 3 I tested are pertty

Baibai
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 5:44 PM
Grims kids usually turn out really good-looking. I've never added him to the family, but I pollinate my female sims with his children every few generations, just to pretty up the lineage.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 5:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightgarden0
Grims kids usually turn out really good-looking. I've never added him to the family, but I pollinate my female sims with his children every few generations, just to pretty up the lineage.

Yeah, I've tested it. 3 kids:
Kid #1: (Girl, child age) Moms dirty blonde hair, moms blue eyes, pitch black skin (good looking)

Kid #2: (Male, child age) Pitch black hair, moms blue eyes, pitch black skin (good looking, grims hair? Hair blends in with skin)

Kid #3: (Male, child age) Moms dirty blonde hair, bage eyes, pitch black skin (good looking, but grims eyes? )

Grimmie makes good babies <3

Baibai
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 10:30 AM
You... umm... killed the sim with a slider hack?...

That's... Oddly romantic. And totally encouraging. - Cosima Niehaus
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 10:26 PM
Now if only there was a death career to go with him, so you could go to work each night claiming souls. perhaps have opportunity cards to go to a specific sim and claim their soul. some go peacefully, others kick your arse and run away XD
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 1:51 AM
I've never had one turn out black like that, but that could be because I don't make him playable, I just kill someone off and pollinate my sims quick while he's on the lot.

Here's one of my current grim spawns. Linked because it's really big. >> http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/...reenshot59m.jpg

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 4:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreeper
You... umm... killed the sim with a slider hack?...
Testing cheats enabled, I don't know if I should call a glitch, hack, or what. Slided the hunger down so she would die xD

Quote:
I've never had one turn out black like that, but that could be because I don't make him playable, I just kill someone off and pollinate my sims quick while he's on the lot.

Here's one of my current grim spawns. Linked because it's really big. >> http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/...reenshot59m.jpg

Is it some type of update? o___o I thought they patched black people from the grim reaper.. and my games updated.. Well, I don't know xD

Baibai
Forum Resident
#8 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 4:26 AM Last edited by Kestie Freehawk : 26th Dec 2010 at 4:45 AM.
In Sims 2 I made a baby with the Doctor that appears when your Sim borks because its unfulfilled, it was a Plant Sim and she spawned when the Dr was checking her *LOL* She was a family Sim so making the baby fulfilled a wish for her and the kid was elfish cute. How do you pollenate with Grimmy?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 6:37 AM
Quote:

oh wow! I knew Grim had good genes but I didnt think the kids were THAT pretty 0_0
Alchemist
#10 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmi101
Testing cheats enabled, I don't know if I should call a glitch, hack, or what. Slided the hunger down so she would die xD

It's called a cheat, not a slider hack. Slider hacks are mods that increase the number of sliders allowed in game. Like AM. *ahem*

That's... Oddly romantic. And totally encouraging. - Cosima Niehaus
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 6:41 PM Last edited by twilightgarden0 : 26th Dec 2010 at 9:59 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestie Freehawk
How do you pollenate with Grimmy?

You need a mod that lets you impregnate your sims instantly with any sim on the lot. I use Twallan's Master Controller, but there are other mods you could use if you don't want the MC in your game. (There may be ways to get grim to try for a baby without using mods, but they're unreliable because they change with different patches. You could also cheat to add him to the family like the OP, but it seems like that can result in skin problems.)

This is how I do it: Add a random townie to the household and kill them off. When grim appears, pause the game. For the master controller, click on the sim you want to pollinate, click nraas > master controller > intermediate > pollinate (or instant baby, if you want to skip the pregnancy) > current lot > Grim Reaper. And then it's done. You're good to go.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 8:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreeper
It's called a cheat, not a slider hack. Slider hacks are mods that increase the number of sliders allowed in game. Like AM. *ahem*

Sorry, I was being brain dead xD I knew that hacks or glitches or something wouldn't fit, but I was up till 4 AM and was really tried. Later, I realized it was cheats and I did a mental facepalm, not bothering to fix it.

Baibai

Section jump