#1 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:07 PM
Default SimPE Tutorial
Is there a tutorial for SimPE anywhere?

OMG! A Llama >>>>
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:09 PM
... to do WHAT in SimPE? There's a SimPE from the Ground Up manual linked in the sticky in the Create - Sims 2 Tools - SimPE forum, but otherwise, you look for specific tutorials on what you want to do with it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
Original Poster
9th Sep 2006 at 6:21 PM
This message has been deleted by tubbs005.
Banned
#3 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalParoxysm
... to do WHAT in SimPE? There's a SimPE from the Ground Up manual linked in the sticky in the Create - Sims 2 Tools - SimPE forum, but otherwise, you look for specific tutorials on what you want to do with it.

Wow. What kind of answer is that?
I know this thread is old.... well ancient but since I started playing this game again I thought I'd try to learn how to use that ridiculous program SimPe. It's is not exactly a simple thing to use now is it. I believe you almost have to be a programmer to figure it out.
It's reputed to do all this and all that but trying to figure out how to do ANYTHING at all is a chore in itself. I give up on the damn thing the first time I used it and resorted to other programs.
I wish you hadn't been so snide and just answered without trying to make us non-programmers feel like idiots. And the Grounds up tutorial link. Which I'm going to now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:09 AM
Hi, I found this question from a Google search. I am also trying to figure out how to learn how to use SimPE. I am not a programmer either but I would like to learn some basic bits and such. Any help would be much appreciated
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#5 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:28 AM
As was said before what exactly do you want to do? That is not a snide question. Do you want to recolour? Extract sims? Fix the price on a CC wage? Clean a lot of sim refrences? Fix a sims borked genetics? Somethign esle? What you can do in there is as varied as the game. Also you do not have to be a programmer to use it. What you can do in there ranges from the simple to the complex so by posting more specifically in what you are interested in will help others to help you.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~