Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 151 (Who?), Viewed: 27305 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 7 of 7
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#151 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 12:17 AM
Default Spooky Post
Hey it's been a hot minute but I thought I would post some pics I got for the Halloween spirit. Just a quick little update

Roderick and Ros Kapitha thought it would be a good idea to get some friends together and loiter in the Isla Del Kashmire Cemetery instead of trick or treat. Ros thinks she's too old but Roderick would disagree. He only agreed to Ros's idea to ghost hunt because Kaylee Piper was coming along and he thought that could put him in a position to comfort her if she got scared.

And look, it worked:

This, by the way is the Orbinson Family Mausoleum where Kent, Joy, Milo, Jana, and Kerry's souls are resting. Who knows how the Kapitha twins go a key to it.

A random spectral Dog, not one I remember being owned by any Orbinson gives Roderick a scare for trespassing. Maybe it's Kaylee's turn to comfort him.

Jana's ghost appears after the teens get out and she's just so lonely, she wanted to haunt them.

Thanks for reading!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#152 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 1:15 AM
I'm not sure how to leave a comment in this format. I hope it goes where it's supposed to go.

What a lovely guide through several generations of unique family members. I love the way you include photos of each person over the years, and all the detail (when, why, with whom). The favorite sibling question is so interesting and different. And the glimpses inside the homes...well I love to take a peek at the way personalities are reflected in living spaces. It took me a while to meander through and that is a very good thing!

Page 7 of 7