Latest Site News

Wanderlust, a new Sims 2 building contest - posted on 3rd Feb 2018 at 3:19 AM
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 290 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 7:43 PM
Username Change
I'd like to change my username to "LittleSailor"

I had made a previous name I wanted to be changed to but I changed my mind over time.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 3:46 AM
But your funny story is missing....

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 7:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
But your funny story is missing....

Right! Sorry haha.

One time my legs fell asleep whilst on the toilet and I crashed into a wall and my door, thinking hey my legs are a lil numb but I can definetly walk! My muscles disagreed and as I fell I proceeded to squeeze my can of soda, thinking it would save me??? And I just kinda blinked as I slowly slid down the wall and onto the floor. I laughed for like 30 minutes and I dont know why. Its the funniest thing thats ever happened to me! I didnt get hurt, a bit of a sore ankle!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 7:24 PM
Annnndddd still no help like before...I’ll give it a bump!
Dancing Flamingo
staff: administrator
#5 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 8:23 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 1:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeLunatic
This is not evenly remotely amusing. And since you keep finding "new" names you want, it won't happen anytime soon either.

Well, my partner and I have a pretty good sense of humor. But if that's not good enough how about this?

You've broken, at the very least, two of your sites "warning" subjects. Probably more, but frankly I don't really care about your extracurricular activities.

I think that's a funny story.

Also, I'm pretty set on my name, thanks! I changed my mind in the span of months. In which one of those days in one of those months you could have used to change the first username and cleared this entirely.

You didn't and now we're here.

That is a very funny story. Avoidable, which is what makes it so funny. You're giving me a good laugh. Now there are two stories for you.