Waterlily Recolor + Animated Fish
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Waterlily Recolor + Animated Fish (it's only 2.57 minutes long)
Curious how to use these to make a custom realistic pond + waterfall, please watch my Youtube Video Tutorial:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a realistic Pond + Waterfall (it's only 6.16 minutes long)
If you want to make an Object Tuning Mod the most easiest way, please watch my Youtube Tutorial Video:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a Tuning Mod (Easy) (it's only 5.20 minutes long)
If you want to make a Tuning Mod that's a bit more advanced with more possibilities, please watch my Youtube Tutorial Video:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a Tuning Mod Part (Moderate) (it's only 4.43 minutes long)
Waterlily Recolor + Animated Fish
I'm proud to present you not only 5 additional colors for the pink watelily, but also a great way to make your own ponds and aquaria with ANIMATED FISH!
In the .rar file you will find 2 packages:
- One of them is an overwrite of the pink waterlily already in game, that adds 5 extra flower colors: Yellow, White, Red, Blue and Purple.
- The second is a StandAlone containing these same 6 waterlily colors but also add ANIMATED FISH jumping and swimming around the waterlilies.
These are perfect for creating some realistic ponds on your lot.
They can be placed both in swimmingpool as in fountains.
Placing these in fountains will result in seeing fish jumping out of the water, placing these in swimmingpools will result in seeing fishes jump ot of the water and swimming around underneath the watersurface.
You can even make windows in you swimmingpool and create your own aquaria. (Only way to see the fish swim will be to be on the level you placed the lilies, then hit "tab" to go into camera mode and then go one level down to see the fish swim around.
For a nice effect you can use my Finding Nemo Wallpaper + Flooring and/or my Finding Nemo Wallstickers for a nice background. In swimmingpools it even looks like they are moving due to the movement of the water inside the pool.
The waterlilies can be enlarges, but the animated fish will stay the same size.
This download contains 2 packages. One is an Waterlily Overwrite Non-Animated and one is a StandAlone Animated. Both have an additional 5 recolors beside the original pink one.
You can find the Waterlilies in Built mode > Fountain > Fountain Decoration
They're named "Waterlilies Recolors" (That's the Overwrite) and "Waterlilies Fish Spawner (Animation)". This last one will have written "Animated Fish"on it's thumbnail.
You can also find them by typing "waterlilies" into the searchbar.
The waterlilies costs 100 Simoleons each.
Mods that can be seen on the thumbnail (all by me):
- Finding Nemo Wallpaper + Flooring: Click Here
- Finding Nemo Wallstickers: Click Here
- Don't Signs: Click Here
The Sims 4 Full Game
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in uploaded houses!
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio and their excelent support.
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Bakiegaming_Waterlilies Recolors + Animation.rar | Description: Containing 2 package files; one with only deco recolored waterlilies and one with an additional fish jump- and swim-animation||528.0 KB||12,021||24th Jul 2015|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
63 Comments / replies (Who?)
I have also made some other CC like Clothing, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119