Bomber Jacket Outerwear for the Whole Family (new meshes)
I had to upload this using 2 files! So be sure to get them both
* Adult, elder and young adult all share the same recolor and mesh. (this means less saggy/frail elders), and there's 3 colors for each.
* Teens have 3 outfits that match the adults.
* Boys and toddler boys have 3 outfits each.
* Girls have 5 outfits; 2 with pants, 3 with a skirt and boots.
* Toddler girls have two colorful vest/sweater outfits.
These currently require SEASONS. The recolors are set as outerwear only to reduce in-game clutter. Players familiar with can change the clothing category to everyday if they don't have seasons and want to use them. (instructions here)
I also have other jackets for toddlers, kids, and teens, check my profile.
Recolor as you wish (on free sites) see readme for details. The bomber jackets, pants, shoes and boots are based on Maxis textures, feel free to use if you want. Do not use the textures from my girl's vests, skirts, sweaters.
(same as game norms)
adult male and teen: 2127 faces
adult female and teen: 2128 faces
child pants and toddler: 2094 faces
child skirt/boots: 2040 faces
Custom Content by Me:
- 25 clothing recolor packages
Made with Unimesh, thank you Wes! Thank you HP, Delphy, and the rest of the staff and members who make mts2 a great place to be.
Free for your personal use. Please don't redistribute without asking permission (that includes posting to the sims exchange).
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|tig-bomberoutwear-adultsteens.zip||6.26 MB||18,956||3rd Mar 2007|
|tig-bomberouterwear-kidstoddlers.zip||6.17 MB||17,089||3rd Mar 2007|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
There are 1 recolours of this mesh on MTS:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by tiggerypum.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
49 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Toddler Child Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Outerwear
Clothing Style: No Style Modern
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Age Conversion
Outfit Type: Full Outfit